The Drawing Board

Some rough draft stories, favorite blog posts other stuff.

Sunday, September 07, 2003

69 Boring Things About Me

(cuz i'm not creative enough to think of a different format)

1. I'm from Maine
2. I live in and hate Utah
3. I'm married
4. I have twin sons
5. I have a 7 year old step son
6. I am afraid of heights
7. I love loud rock
8. I fucking love motorcycles
9. And saying "fuck"
10. I love driving really fast
11. my right leg just fell asleep and is all tingly
12. I love sci-fi movies
13. I have been in love 3 times
14. I was thrown from a horse once and lost my memory, briefly
15. I have a tatoo
16. I love friends like family
17. I feel things deeply. too deeply sometimes
18. I love the moon
19. I love the ocean (that oughta be a lot higher, but i haven't planned this)
20. I love experiencing new things
21. I love meeting new people
22. at times, I act drunk when I'm not, because I enjoy life so deeply
23. I have smoked mary j--and not inhaled very well, but well enough...
24. I am physically unable to smoke cigarettes for the same reason
25. I love the taste of beer (after 6 years of drinking jack daniels)
26. I lost my virginity at the age of 19
27. I kissed the mormon church goodbye shortly thereafter
28. I am bitter about that
29. I am restless
30. I am a dreamer
31. I am a daydream believer
32. And a homecoming queen
33. I was a cheerleader in high school (note number 26)
34. I was an honor student, had no enemies, many friends
35. I dropped out of college after 5 semesters of not having a goal
36. I love thunderstorms with lots of lightening
37. I love rain
38. I hate shallow people
39. I am shallow sometimes
40. I am a gemini
41. I was always a perfect employee, when i was in the workforce
42. sometimes i suck really bad at being a housewife
43. sometimes i resent being a housewife
44. I love running
45. I love horses
46. I love kittens
47. I love using my brain for really good stuff
48. I love manipulating my child-bearing body back into a shape I can look at in the mirror with fondness rather than disgust
49. I love bubble baths
50. I love subarus and jeep cherokees and old bmw/saab/volvo/mercedes/jaguar stuff
51. I loved suv's before there was such a faggy term for them
52. I was a bartender at a 5 star restaurant when i was 19
53. My first job was as a waitress, where i worked all through high school and a couple of summers of college. i learned about life there.
54. My last job was as a computer programmer for a small software company. that was my first "real" job.
55. I love dessert--creating and consuming
56. I love eating in general
57. I love kayaking
58. I love rope swings, landing in water
59. I have never recovered from my first broken heart
60. I have some regrets in my life, even if i'm sometimes ashamed to admit that.
61. I have naturally curly hair
62. I love reading
63. I wrote in a journal every day--without fail--from when i was 13 until i was 23.
64. I only started creative writing again last fall after a 10 year break and i am more in love with it than ever.
65. I hate narrow thinking, closed-mindedness
66. I am generally not interested in politics
67. I love tulips
68. I love Hefeweizen
69. Yeah, i love that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home